Submission Terms: Harry Potter Fan Club Pin Seeking
See what other pin seekers are up to by joining the online community and sharing with us your photos of how you like to style your Harry Potter Fan Club collectible pins.
Please remember to include both the #HarryPotterPinSeeking and @WizardingWorld mention when posting your photo (referred to in these Submission Terms as the “content”) to social media.
By doing so, you are accepting these Submission Terms and agreeing to Wizarding World Digital Limited and its affiliates using your content on our social channels, in our emails and on our websites and in any publicity, marketing and promotion connected with the Harry Potter Fan Club and Wizarding World, in any media, in perpetuity.
While we won’t be able to feature all content or notify you if we use your content, for the best chance of having your content featured, please ensure you follow the rules below:
• Ensure your content is creative, original, and made by you
• Ensure it is fun and appropriate for fans of all ages, across the world
• If including your name, include your first name only (as well as your Hogwarts House if you’d like us to mention this)
• Ensure your content is provided in the highest resolution your camera offers and upload it in similarly high quality
• Post any content if you are under the age of majority in your country of residence. If you are unsure if you are over the age of majority in your country then please don’t post the content
• Post any content that includes any personal data or personal information (for instance, avoid posting photos which show your face or another person’s face, which include a social handle or your full name). It is ok to include your first name and Hogwarts House
• Include any brand logos in your content (for example don’t send a photo of you wearing an item of clothing which features a third party brand’s logo)
• Post the content if: (a) by doing so you will be infringing the copyright (or any other intellectual property rights) of any third party; or (b) if you do not have the necessary rights or permissions to grant WWD and its affiliates the right to use your content in the manner described in these Submission Terms.
• Post content if, by doing so, you will be in breach of the terms of any social media platform (including, any terms relating to age requirements for use of the social media platform)
• Include anything defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, offensive or inappropriate.
By posting your content using the #HarryPotterPinSeeking and @WizardingWorld mention, you confirm you have read and agree to these Submission Terms.
Good luck, fellow witches, wizards, and Muggles alike.
Wizarding World Team