Back to Hogwarts 2023 – UK Fan Competition to Lead Countdown at King’s Cross Terms & Conditions
● This Competition is for parents/guardians (“You” or “Your”) to enter Your child for the chance to be the winner (“Winner”) selected to help lead the countdown at the Back to Hogwarts celebration in London’s King’s Cross station (“Competition”).
● By entering Your child into this Competition, You are consenting to sharing the entry video and associated personal data with Premier PR (“Premier”), on behalf of Warner Bros Entertainment UK Limited and its parent Warner Bros Discovery and its affiliates and licensees (“WBD”)
● This Competition is to take place at the Wizarding World’s Back to Hogwarts event on 1st September 2023 from 9.00am BST at King’s Cross station located at Euston Road, London N1 9AL.
● Entrants must be based in the UK & Northern Ireland
● Entries must include a video of maximum 20 seconds of entrant reading a countdown from 10 to 1 and responses to the below:
o Name of child being entered
o Date of birth of child being entered
o Postal address of child being entered
o Telephone contact details of parent entering of behalf of child
● Entries will be received by the Wizarding World team, and selected based on suitability to the requirements in the Wizarding World team’s sole discretion.
The selection team are looking for:
We need a really confident young fan to lead all the young Muggles, witches and wizards in the countdown moment
We’d love to see entrants putting their own spin on it, and show us their connection to the Wizarding World
● Entries must be submitted by the parent or guardian on behalf of the child fan
● Entrant must be aged between 5 and 17 years old
● Entrant must be able to attend the Back to Hogwarts event on Friday, 1st September at London King’s Cross station, accompanied by a parent or guardian
● Video submission must not be longer than 20 seconds
● Video submission must not be bigger than 10MB
● Video files submitted must be in MP4 or .mov format
● Entrant must be willing, with the permission of the parent or guardian, to be in promotional filming and photography for Warner Bros Discovery
● Entries must be sent via email to [email protected] - videos should not be attached to the emails and instead should be shared via a link. Premier will accept file sharing via WeTransfer, Dropbox, Google Drive link or Box. We will not accept YouTube links
● Any entrants whose entries do not meet the above criteria will be automatically rejected
● Premier and WBD are not liable for any tech issues with entry, or non-receipt of entry content
● Entries will open from 12.00am BST on Monday 31st July
● Entries will close at 11.59pm BST on Monday 7th August
● Winner will be selected and informed on Friday 18th August via email. If you have not been contacted by Monday 21st August, Your entry has not been selected as the Winner
The Winner’s Prize will Include:
o Lead the fans in a countdown at 11.00am BST on Friday, 1st September to launch the Hogwarts Express announcement with a celebrity host.
o Reasonable travel for Winner and one parent/guardian to London on Thursday, 31st August
o Reasonable return travel for Winner and one parent/guardian on Friday, 1st September
o Accommodation in London from 31st August - 1st September for Winner and one parent/guardian
o First to enter Back to Hogwarts fan zone at King’s Cross station on Friday, 1st September
o Wizarding World London Breaks - Ultimate Experience: 1 night accommodation, 2x tickets to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London, 2x tickets for Harry Potter and the Cursed Child for Winner and one parent/guardian – to be redeemed at a later date
▪ Note: As a guide, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is recommended for ages 10 and up
o A Wizarding World merchandise bundle from the Harry Potter Shop
● If Your child is the Winner, commercial filming and photography will be taking place over the course of this event and by entering the Competition, You consent to and will be required to also sign a separate release to use of Your and Your child’s name/image/voice/likeness being captured and used by Warner Bros Discovery and its affiliates and licensees for advertising and promotional purposes.
● Please be aware WBD may require involvement in Wizarding World Digital content creation and/or press activity at the Back to Hogwarts event. By entering the Competition You are acknowledging this, and consenting for Your child to take part.
● Neither Premier nor WBD will retain any of the entries that are not selected as the Winner. Further, Premier and WBD will only use Your personal information for the purposes of contacting You about this Competition and thereafter, Your personal data will not be used or shared with any third party for marketing purposes.
● The event is fully DDA compliant. If You or Your child have any access requirements or questions, we are happy to help.
Please email [email protected]