From eBooks to exclusive series, priority ticketing to collectible pins – here’s a guide to the glittering goodies that come with your subscription.
Are there any Nifflers around? Keep your eyes peeled for them, because we’re about to talk about Gold. Launching this autumn, Wizarding World Gold is an annual paid subscription that promises to serve up all manner of Wizarding World treats. Currently on offer to UK and US-based fans (with more countries to follow in the coming months), it’s available to pre-order now and will enhance your free membership of the Official Harry Potter Fan Club.
Here are just some of the things on offer…
Subscribers will receive a magical welcome gift, including a postcard-sized print of J.K. Rowling’s sketch of Hogwarts, an exclusive collectible pin and a personalised, interactive journal we’re calling Keys and Curios.
This beautiful journal will arrive personalised with your name, Hogwarts house and more. And Keys and Curios knows more about you than just your house – flip through its pages to find personalised surprises and, as the title may suggest, discover Enchanted Keys that you can scan with your Wizarding World app to unlock hidden secrets. Each month will offer up something new, display gorgeous themed artwork from across the Wizarding World and propose regular activities for you to scribble in.
(And it absolutely won’t be mistaken for Tom Riddle’s diary!)
Did we mention? The Keys and Curios cover is specially designed by the graphic design team behind the Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts films, MinaLima.
Those that take advantage of the pre-order window can be among the first to receive this amazing journal. We really hope you like it.
As well as your welcome gift, a 12-month Wizarding World Gold subscription will also give you*:
• Wizarding World Originals – Our new exclusive video series, set to unravel the mysteries and uncover the secrets from all corners of the Wizarding World.
• All 7 eBooks of the original Harry Potter stories – Take the magic of J.K. Rowling’s stories wherever you go with these 7 eBooks, available on the Wizarding World app for the duration of your subscription.
• Collectible pin badges – You’ll receive the first pin badge in your welcome gift. But there are more to collect!
• Special events – Access Gold subscriber events throughout the year, such as the Wizarding World Gold Christmas Party in the Great Hall at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter, later this year.
• Exclusive discounts – Enjoy discounts from the Wizarding World.com shop, Platform 9¾ store in London’s King’s Cross Station, and shops within Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter and Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood, as well as discounts on The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ Exclusive Vacation Package at Universal Orlando Resort.
• Priority booking – Priority access to tickets for the most popular Wizarding World events and locations, including Harry Potter and the Cursed Child shows in London, New York and San Francisco as well as Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter.
• Early access – Unlock early access to limited-edition Wizarding World Gold merchandise ranges and curious collectibles - before they go on general release.
• Plus, plenty of perks – including new quizzes and puzzles, chances to win once in-a-lifetime experiences and much, much more!
Enjoy all this for just $74.99 (US) and £59.99 (UK).
*Certain Gold benefits are subject to availability and change from time to time. Some exclusions and other conditions may apply.
Any extra questions on Wizarding World Gold? Click here to learn more. And watch out for peeping Nifflers!