That said, in case you want to give your Christmas dinner a Wizarding World touch this year, feel free to try out these.
- What do you do with a Remembrall at Christmas time?
Let it glow!
- Which Weasley is it best to channel around the festive season?
Tis the season to be Molly!
- What does Snape use to make disappointing mince pies?
The Half-Good Mince
- What's Dobby's favourite Christmas song?
Jingle Bell Sock
- What would happen if you cast Muffliato on someone around Christmas time?
They’d have a Silent Night!
- Why should you never give a toddler gravy at Christmas?
Because of the Reasonable Restriction of Underage Sauce-ry
- Why was the wizard sneezing all through Christmas Day?
He took too much Flu Powder!
- What happens when you accidentally swallow the silver coin in a Christmas pudding?
You feel a bit Sickle
- What do you call someone who puts too many herbs in the stuffing?
- Did you hear about what happened to the Boggart in the Christmas tree?
We’d tell you, but it’s too Riddikulus
Thank you, thank you. We’re here all week.